Thursday, September 3, 2009

OMG!!! New Radiohead!!!! ...wait, do I still care?


Radiohead released a double A-side vinyl on September 1st with the songs "FeelingPulledApartbyHorses" and "The Hollow Earth". Actually it's being credited just to Thom Yorke, but the songs are posted on radiohead.com, Johnny Greenwood is still the guitarist, and Nigel Godrich is still the producer, so for all intensive purposes it's still Radiohead minus a few members that evidently had too much of a hangover to make it into the studio.

Either way, dare I say it, I'm getting bored with Radiohead. Why? Because I'm not 12 and with braces anymore. Also, the last radiohead show I went to was full of Frat dude, which of course is the fault of Guitar Hero.

Radiohead used to be pioneers. Now they're rehashing music from 8 years ago. It's taking resin hits from an old bowl.

Anywho, the clip I heard was good but not great. maybe it's just practice.

- Tommy Blunt

No comments:

Post a Comment