Monday, August 3, 2009

Something I am excited about...


Modest Mouse's new video is coming out tomorrow, and it's been directed by the Joker himself.  Props to MM for predicting that Heath Ledger would die and make them famous again. 

I like to call the BullShit lever when I can, and we all know that we were all over Modest Mouse, and if Heath was still alive then we would think of the video as just another movie star vanity project, like Ethan Hawke's literary career.

But since he's dead, and like Van Gogh, worth more, we suddenly care and now Modest Mouse will have a hit video.  Rock on America!

Okay, I guess Heath was kinda cool when he was around.  Maybe not cool enough to party with me, but at least he did party.  And he did die like a rock star, so maybe we'll give him half the exalted cred. 




No comments:

Post a Comment